“Friends don’t spy; true friendship is about privacy, too.” ― Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis
We appreciate that your privacy is important to you. Romulus Dynamics Pty Limited ACN 638 797 547 will continue to protect the personal information you provide us and we will manage your personal information in accordance with any mandatory privacy regulations, depending on your location.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment.
- When do we collect information?
We collect three categories of information when you use our website:
- the personal information you voluntarily provide — that is, we collect personal information with your informed consent;
- anonymous non-personal information about how you use our website; and
- “cookie” based information that makes your use of our website easier by recording your preferences so that when you return to our website the “cookie” re-loads that information into your web browser.
For example, we may collect personal information from you if you create an account on our website, register on our website, make an account, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a promotional offer, competition or survey or fill out a form related to any customer service feature operating on our website.
- Why do we need to collect personal information?
We collect personal information when you volunteer that information in order to receive a service from us or through our website. The personal information collected by us or on our websites will be used to provide the goods or services you have requested, such as setting up and managing your subscription or account on our website. Your personal information may be used in relation to any survey, promotional offer or any competition you may enter on our websites.
- What information do we collect?
- The type of information we collect from you will depend on what services on our website or through our company that you use. The personal information we may collect includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers and contact details and information for identification purposes. If you make online purchases from the website by credit card or debit card or direct debit from your bank account, we may collect your card or bank account details.
- General information about visits to our websites is collected by our computer servers, with small files “cookies” that our websites transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow the delivery of “cookies”). The “cookies” are used to follow the pattern of movements of users by letting us know which pages on our websites are visited. The anonymous non-personal information that we collect and analyse in not personal information.
- Why do we use “cookies” and other web use tracking technologies?
When you access our website, small files containing a unique identification (ID) number may be downloaded by your web browser and stored in the cache of your computer. The purpose of sending these files with a unique ID number is so that our website can recognise your computer when you next visit our website. The “cookies” that are shared with your computer can’t be used to discover any personal information such as your name, address or email address they merely identify your computer to our websites when you visit us.
We can also log the internet protocol address (IP address) of visitors to our website so that we can work out the countries in which the computers are located.
We collect information using “cookies” and other tracking technologies for the following reasons:
- to help us monitor the performance of our website so that we can improve the operation of the Website and the services we offer;
- to provide personalised services to each user of our website to make their navigation through our website easier and more rewarding to the user;
- to sell advertising on the Website in order to meet some of the costs of operating the Website and improve the content on the Website; and
- when we have permission from the user, to market the services we provide by sending emails that are personalised to what we understand are the interests of the user.
Even if you have given us permission to send you emails, you can, at any time, decide not to receive further emails and will be able to “unsubscribe” from that service.
- How do we store your information?
We use different technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, alternation, disclosure or use. Some of the safeguards we use are physical access controls, information firewalls and access authorisation controls to where your personal information is held in data centres. Our commitment to data security means:
- we have procedures to limit access to personal information within our organisation;
- we use security measures and technologies within our organisation to protect your personal information; and
- we use service providers that can establish that they have secure controls relating to software security, access security and network security, including where credit card information is being transferred.
Our website is not hosted in Australia. For that reason, we transfer all data on the Website (including all personal information) to our hosting service provider in the United States and around the world. In addition, web traffic information we collect, such as data collected by Google Analytics may be stored overseas.
- What use do we make of your personal information?
We will communicate with you in relation to the services we provide, the management of your subscription account and profile.
We may send you information and updates about any other product, service or information that we provide to our customers; in addition we may send you occasional company news and information about other products and services or special promotional offers of our affiliated companies. If at any time you would like to stop receiving future commercial messages from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may also release your personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our subscription agreements, website policies and terms & conditions, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law,
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you:Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification:You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object:You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction:You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability:You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent:You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Recycled Hub relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
- “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a Californian consumer, under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- How can I access the personal information that you collect?
We are happy to provide you with details of personal information held about you. To access this information, you need to email or write to us using the contact details below.
If you believe that your personal information has been misused, you can inform us of your complaint by writing to our address and we will attempt to resolve the matter.
- Your consent
- Complaint procedure
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by us and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the external body appropriate to your circumstances depending on your location.
- Contact us
A global agency bought to your local. Bringing innovation and digital transformation to the professional services.
A global focus has always been a goal of Romulus Dynamics. A presence in London ensures a worldwide reach.